Selina – Events Coordinator – Lima (Country Level)
Nombre del Hotel:
Nombre del Puesto:
Misión del Puesto:
- Support locations with the concept creation for events- share ideas and help formulate themes and plans.
- Support locations in defining events program, including when and where to hold it and managing costs.
- Support locations with events budgeting: creating individual budgets for each event scheduled throughout the year- estimate the costs, attendance and performance Support the locations with publicity and communication of the planned events for company awareness and to maximize attendance.
- Identify cost improvement opportunities by leveraging bulk negotiations and coordinate with location level staff to execute accordingly.
- Provide guidance and support in crisis management and dealing with the unexpected Analyze the results of the events and understand hits and misses to be communicated to GM and Head of Country.
- Function as quality control for events.
Experiencia y Conocimientos:
- Previous experience Organizing Events
- Previous experience with community engagement
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Fluent in English
Lima (Country Level)
Accede al link para aplicar al puesto:
Haz click aquí >>
Testimonio de Ricardo Munive, Recepcionista en Sonesta Hotel El Olivar, gracias a una oferta publicada en la sesión de Ofertas de Empleo de Hotel Perú News