Nombre del Hotel:
Nombre del Puesto:
General Manager Aguas Calientes
Misión del Puesto:
- Actively participate in the recruitment of all location staff.
- Support all pre-opening activities, including overseeing the pre-opening training.
- Work closely with site managers and pre opening team managing property checklist and ensuring timely completion of tasks.
- Manage and mentor the managers in the location, train them and provide consistent feedback, guidance and support.
- Responsible for the monthly inventory ( assets of the Location).
- Follow all the protocols established in the Operations book. Be vocal in proposing improvements to our processes, search for solutions and have an innovative approach to running the business profitably.
- Monitor expenses and efficiency in all departments, especially labor and food cost.
- Personally approve any and all expenses and payments to be done for and by the location (from at-site expenses, to monthly payroll).
- Manage the location cash with highest standards of responsibility
- Maintain a healthy and happy relationships with other businesses and neighbors in the area.
- Manage the entire staff of the location and handle interior Human Resource issues with support from the location HR and Accounting Supervisor or the Country HR generalist.
- Ensures compliance of all managers with goal-oriented job descriptions and reviews goals with each individual.
- Keep the location running and operating at all times to the highest standards and according to the company brand and values
- Maintain a happy, responsible and hard working team.
- Manage and execute all the events in the locations, making sure there is enough stock and good service for the customers.
- Monitor schedules of all departments and ensure labor efficiency
- Supervise maintenance and cleanliness of the property.
- Ensure safety and safe use of all facilities in the location both by employees and of the clients
- Develop and implement annual budgets and business plans
- Influence and Support the sales, marketing and revenue management efforts of the property to maximize revenue.
- Manages FF&E Reserve and/or follows Capital request process to perform capital maintenance and repair projects as needed.
- Monitors review pro, responds appropriately, executes action plans to correct issues.
- Plays active role in community through affiliation with community organizations to promote and maintain positive image for the property and brand
- Be commercially savvy in exploring new revenue streams
Experiencia y Conocimientos:
- Bilingual: English and the native language of the country of location
- Minimum 2 years experience in a management position (especially team management)
- Experience in management F&B business
- Experience in the hospitality business
- Good ability with numbers
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Cultural fit
Haz click aquí >>
Testimonio de Ricardo Munive, Recepcionista en Sonesta Hotel El Olivar, gracias a una oferta publicada en la sesión de Ofertas de Empleo de Hotel Perú News